As you will see in the Policy, we only use the information collected to improve our services for our users. If after reviewing the Policy you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Information We Collect
- Information you provide to us: When you register for and use eTijarati, you are providing us with information, which we collect. This information may include your name, billing and mailing address, email address, and phone number. We use a third-party intermediary to manage payment processing. So we are not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information such as credit card number.
- Information from your use of Services: This information may include IP Address, location information, date and time, browser type, and any other action you might have taken to use and while using the Services.
- Cookies: When you use eTijarati, we store "cookies," which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Services, your browser, your operating system, and other similar information. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you block our cookies, our Services may not work properly.
2. How We Use Your Information
- To create your account.
- To bill you for services.
- To provide customer support.
- To transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, or acquisition.
- To better understand your needs and interests.
- To send newsletters.
- To personalize your experience and store.
- To improve our Services and our products.
- To send you updates and alerts and to contact you about your account.
To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you may unsubscribe by following the link located within our emails.
We take precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your information, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When you enter sensitive information on our order form, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
4. Correcting and Updating Information
If you are our customer and would like to access or delete information that you provided, you may do this by signing in to eTijarati and making the change or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We may decline to process unreasonable requests or requests that are not otherwise required by local law.
We retain your information and data that we process on your behalf as long as your account is active, as needed to provide our Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and resolve disputes.
We have no direct relationship with third parties with whom our users may interact using the Services.
Any such party who would like to amend or delete data which may be stored in the Services should direct his or her request to the applicable eTijarati user acting as the “data controller” for such information. Any such party who no longer wishes to be contacted by a eTijarati user, should contact that eTijarati user directly.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you by email.
6. Effective Date
Address: eTijarati, Ain Hayani Rosa 3 Rue 27 N.9 Tanger, Maroc
Last updated: January 1, 2021